I have setup a live Elan g! system in my office for the purpose of demonstration. I have included step by step instructions to be able to use your phone or computer to interact with the system. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to use the web chat in the lower right hand corner of the website and we can walk you through or explain any of the features. We can also change the themes and graphics for your particular device to show you different customization options. Let us know what you think, we’d love your feedback.
Please note that the computer demo is similar to what you would experience with a gTP7 or gTP12 in-wall touch panel.
Elan g! Demo – Login Using iPhone/Android
- Open the Apple “App Store” or the Google “Play Store” and download Elan 8.
- Open Elan 8 select the settings Cog on the top right of the screen.
- Select the “+” button that just appeared at the top right of the screen.
- Enter “JBDemo” for the system name, and leave the password field blank. Save.
- Go back to the main screen, and select the system “JBDemo”
Elan g! Demo – Login Using a Computer
- Download the correct file for your PC or Map (below).
- Run/Install the application
- Open and use system name “JBDemo” password “3526” and hit “Connect.”
- There is no camera connected in the “Video” tab, it will be a blue screen
- The “Family Room” and “Patio” media zones are live on a Yamaha RX-A1050 surround sound receiver
- The “Music” source is a live Autonomic Media Controls Mirage media server model MMS-2A
- When multiple people are on the demo they will all be able to see each other’s interaction as the system is controlled
I hope that you enjoy the system demo. It’s a great illustration on how the Elan g! system works. Remember to call, email, or use the web chat so that we can talk about everything that you see. If you’re interested in seeing different graphical layouts just let us know!